Real Estate Value Aggregation and Maximization Programme (REVAAMP) is an innovative solution for real estate financing, wealth redistribution and promotion of general public awareness conceptualized and designed by a seasoned investment lawyer with more than two decades of experience in real estate law and investment.
In addition to promoting the buying and selling of properties through its REVAAMP PROPERTY MART, the programme is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To create a level playing ground for all adult Nigerians to participate in Real Estate business and home ownership.
- Easy access to the National Housing fund for all eligible Nigerians.
- To create greater awareness for the National Housing Fund.
- To enlarge the number of beneficiaries and contributors to the National Housing Fund.
- To provide a platform for wealth redistribution.
- To provide end to end solutions for all types of transactions within the real estate value chain.
- To provide a platform for the promotion of basic legal education and general public awareness.
It is our belief that the acquisition of Basic Legal knowledge by citizens would be the basis for economic and social development which in turn creates conditions that are conducive for improved social justice, increased trade and investments which invariably would lead to the economic empowerment of the citizens, and ultimately will give rise to a peaceful and more secured country.
By virtue of a license granted by the intellectual property owner/licensor, the programme is being promoted and managed by REAL ESTATE VALUE AGGREGATION COMPANY-REVACOM in collaboration with some stakeholders.
In addition to the following stakeholders of the value chain, Revaamp land owner, Revaamp off-takers, Revaamp value partners, Revaamp construction partners, Revaamp project managers, Revaamp valuers, Revaamp developers, Revaamp architects, Revaamp solicitors, Revaamp facility managers and Revaamp suppliers, Revaamp Agents earn income from participating in bids on the REVAAMP bid management portal for the supply of labour and building materials for development projects under the programme. Upon selection of successful bids, participating Agents are expected to finance the supply of materials and labour for the construction and delivery of houses to off-takers within the REVAAMP VALUE CHAIN.
Additionally, the Revaamp agents also earn income and own properties for carrying out the following services under the programme;
- REVAAMP Premium Agents – introduction of new NHF contributors, providing agency services under the programme, introduction of off takers, introduction of properties, introduction of other premium agents as well as marketing of properties on the REVAAMP PROPERTY MART.
- REVAAMP Super Agents – introduction of new NHF contributors, providing agency services under the programme, introduction of off takers, introduction of properties, introduction of other super-agents as well as marketing of properties on the REVAAMP PROPERTY MART.
- REVAAMP Awareness Agents –introduction of new NHF contributors, introduction of off takers, introduction of properties, introduction of super Agents, introduction of other awareness agents as well as marketing of properties on the REVAAMP PROPERTY MART and promoting general public awareness under the programme by enlisting new basic subscribers to JURISCOPE LEGAL TIPS(a “you and the law” online publication that exposes subscribers to basic legal knowledge and general awareness education)
Click here to view full benefits for all REVAAMP participants