Own a Farm Lot/ Lots @ Kanuco Hectare By Hectare Poultry Farm, Gwagwalada, FCT, Abuja
***** Single-Digit Interest Loan Available *****
***** Loan Repayment tied to proceeds of the Farm Lot/Lots *****
With very low equity contribution per farm lot, you can invest and stay in the comfort of your home/office and let our technical team and resident farmers farm and manage your farm lot/lots for you
Kanuco Investment Services Limited entered into a development agreement with Adasomi Development Company for the integration of its Poultry Farm into the Hectare by Hectare programme.
Pursuant to the development agreement, Adasomi has planned to deploy its HBH Funding Model in providing opportunities to proxy farmers by taking up the available 900 farm lots under its Adasomi Farm Estates Scheme.
Terms and Conditions
- A proxy farmer shall upon expression of interest receive a formal offer letter for his/her interest.
- Upon receipt of a formal offer letter, the proxy farmer is required to deposit the total amount in his/her name as contained in the schedule of fees with our escrow partner UBA PLC, in an interest yielding account.
- A proxy farmer shall be entitled to 70% of gross quarterly profit on each of his/her farm lot.
- Each Proxy Farmer shall receive a grant of farming right for 7 years duly executed in his / her favour by ADCL on behalf of Kanuco Investment Services Limited.
- Resident Farmers shall be employed to provide extension services for the poultry as well as supervising farm laborers that would be employed for the maintenance of the poultry.
- Upon the request of any proxy farmer, Adasomishall provide Inter-mediation services for processing of Agric Loan to enable him/her to pay the fees contained in the schedule.
- Subject to other terms and conditions, net interest payable on the loan shall not be more than 9% per annum.
- Except on request by the proxy farmer, ADCL shall be responsible for selling the eggs to primary and secondary off-takers within the Hectare by Hectare value chain.
- All allocations shall be on a first come, first served basis.
- Where an applicant fails to get an allocation of lot/lots, his/her application fee shall be refunded.
Schedule of Fees Payable Per Lot
|Cost of procuring 50 birds
|Consultancy fee for 5 months
|Deposit of Premium for poultry insurance and Avian Enfuenza A, burglary and fire and peril policy
|Cost of feed for 5 months
|Cost of vaccine for 5 months
|Cost of training for resident farmer/farmhands
|Vet doctors fee for 5 months
|Management fee for 5 months
|Infrastructure fee for 5 months
|Cost of labour for 5 months
|Service charge for 5 months
|Miscellaneous for 5 months
INCOME PROJECTION FOR 1 CYCLE OF 18 MONTHS
|Projected cost for the remaining 13 months
|Projected yield per cycle
|Eggs – 777 creates Present market value – N1,285,500 Old layers – 30birds(less losses) Present market value – N120,000
NOTES AND ASSUMPTIONS
- Layers will be procured at point of lay.
- Layers will start laying eggs 5 weeks from date of procurement.
- Layers will continue to lay eggs for a period of 74 weeks from the date of procurement.
- 1 and a half crates of eggs will be produced per day.
- Each crate of eggs could be sold to primary off-takers at minimum of N1,500.
- Part of the revenue to be generated in the first 5 months of each cycle, shall be utilized in funding the operations for the remaining 13 months of the cycle.
- Net income due to a proxy farmer on a lot shall be determined after all legitimate deductions would have been made.
- Quarterly payments of profit shall be payable only to the proxy farmer’s transaction account.
- After each transaction cycle of 18 months a minimum of 30 old layers will be sold at a minimum of N4000 per bird, and the farm restocked for the next transaction cycle.
- Two months period is allowed after each cycle for restocking.
- Subject to compensation payable on all insured risks, all losses that occur within the transaction cycle shall be shared equally by all the proxy farmers within a cage.
- At the discretion of the proxy farmer, each of the crates could be pre-sold to a primary off-taker.
NOTE: Driven by the Hectare by Hectare BUY AND GET PAID Reward initiative, the numerous members of Hectare by Hectare premium (consumers) Cooperative Societies; constitute the bulk of the secondary off-takers/end users.
NO PRIOR PAYMENT REQUIRED FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST.
ONLY PERSONS WITH FORMAL EXPRESSION OF INTEREST WILL RECEIVE APPLICATION FORM