Juriscope Legal Tips – Subscription Is Free
(Sponsored By Lawquest Foundation)
99% of legal mistakes are caused by 1% ignorance. Knowledge is power, basic legal knowledge give more power and wealth-Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Juriscope legal-tips is a you and the law online magazine published twice every week.
It contains amongst other things, pro-bono legal advice, legal tit bits, law reports for non-lawyers. All designed to provide answers to salient basic questions on Nigerian laws covering all facets of human endeavour.
Know the law and your basic rights or refresh your memory of basic legal knowledge
Complete and submit the subscription form to qualify as a full subscriber.
You shall be added to the Juriscope telegram platform where you shall receive regular and prompt notifications of Legal Tips.
Please remember to download telegram App on google play store.
How To Apply
- Click on the Red Button labelled SUBSCRIBE NOW below this paragraph.
- Complete and submit form and qualify as a full Subscriber.
You shall be entitled to receive notifications of Juriscope Legal tips every week via email.
FURTHER BENEFITS OF FULL SUBSCRIPTION
- You shall be entitled to free participation in our monthly basic legal education webinars.
- You shall be entitled to place any job related advert for free. e.g. job vacancies in the publication.
- You shall be entitled to submit any question(s) on any legal issue(s) at our Peju’s Legal Clinic and receive answer(s) for such question(s) from our Pro-bono Partners.
- If you are a young person between the ages of 18-30 who desire to start up a company or business, you shall be entitled to pro-bono legal services from our pro-bono partners.
- If you are over 70 years and a retiree from paid employment, you shall be entitled to pro-bono legal services from our pro-bono partners.
Subscription is FREE
To Subscribe please click on the button below